Thursday, December 9, 2010

Residency and other quick thoughts

This will be a short one... but I know some of you are wondering.
  • I love Permobil
  • I'm learning lots
  • I feel empowered as a therapist and I'm not even a therapist yet
  • My Residency isn't what I expected but I'm enjoying it
  • I'm exhausted with the new work schedule
  • I haven't figured out how to fit exercise into the daily schedule
  • My mom had to have a tooth pull due to a serious infection
  • My dad's knee is doing alot better
  • I'm SUPER excited about the UsersFirst Alliance
  • I suggest you join and become part of the social movement of UsersFirst
  • I'll probably be soliciting more for you all in the future about UsersFirst
  • If you know people with $$ that are looking for a non-profit to donate to before the New Year UsersFirst or ABLE Youth are the way to go
  • I'm super excited about my trip to Paris in 9 days
  • I can't wait to get home for the weekend
  • I miss Jason like Crazy
  • This weekend a good friend is turning 30 and we're going out to celebrate on Saturday, soooo excited!
  • 5 months 3 days until graduation
  • I'm pissed at Belmont for firing the soccer coach for being a lesbian
  • I'm glad Dr. Fisher (Belmont) made a public announcement saying they won't discriminate against sexual preference anymore
  • I'm ready to scream at the Residency Coordinator at Belmont because they're micromanaging me
  • If I'm 5 months away from graduation and can't act appropriately or do what I need to do then I shouldn't graduate an hour by hour account of my time is a waste of my time
  • That is all

No comments:

Post a Comment