On our last full day in Scotland we planned on seeing the Edinburgh cathedral and meeting up with on of Jason's fraternity brothers, Jonavan.
![]() |
| This was my favorite spot in the cathedral. |
We met up with Jonavan and he showed us around Sterling, through some of the beautiful Lochs and took us to Doune Castle, which is where Monty Python was filmed. Doune castle was pretty amazing since it is somewhat off the beaten path and has a funny history. :)
We also got to meet the VERY famous highland cow, Hamish and his family.
The lochs were absolutely beautiful. I really wish we had more time to spend exploring Scotalnd. I can say we will 100% need to go back.
![]() |
| This is Rob Roy McGregors Grave. |
![]() |
| A beautiful waterfall was located behind the church and cemetery. It reminded me of Washington State. |
| In a deep philosophical conversation in the woods. :) |
Soo.... Next blog will be Iceland! :) What an amazing time we had, even if our hotel was ghetto. I hope we can go back to visit Scotland soon. I'd consider moving there if it wasn't so gloomy. The country side is really pretty and the temperatures are cool.




























No comments:
Post a Comment