Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'm renewed and restarting

This last week has been crazy... I've been driven insane by my parents, worried about my future, faced office stress and experienced epic failure on my diet due the above mentioned issues. So this leads me to now, I'm starting over tomorrow. I'm forgiving myself for all my failures of last week and I'm starting over. This week is going to be great! I'm putting only positivity out into the universe.

I have mixed feeling now that my parents have done their winter migration but overall it's good. With me having the whole house to myself it allows me to be in control of myself again. I will be able to eat what I want, which will increase my likelihood of exercising. WOOHOO So here's to a new week and a new start tomorrow.

Also, I'm 1/4 of the way finished with residency. That means only 480 hours to go! Oh and best of all I get to work with Andy some this week. That's my other expert mentor and that means I get to spend 8 hours out of the office this week.

2 comments:

  1. You can do! Here is to new beginnings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Reagan, I am still driven insane by Dad trying to decide my future so plan the long road. Absolutely ridiculous but we both know they mean well.

    I have me someone that is a headhunter for the medical field. Let me know if you would like for her to contact you. Jack

    ReplyDelete