- Driving with the windows down and the music turned up
- Sleeping soundly with only the noise of bugs
- High school sports (even if we suck)
- Church on Sunday
- The rare "traffic jams" from farm equipment, high school sports or accidents
- Street lights blinking after midnight (it reminds me of when the cable stations would go off after the news)
- Watching storms roll in over the hills or crops
- The night sky and how bright the stars shine
- All the different animals I get to see daily
- The site of farmers working hard in the field
Friday, August 20, 2010
10 things I love about living in the country
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 things I love about Florida:
ReplyDeleteUm, I have to think about this one...
I am happy that you are happy, but I feel you with the grass always being greener. That is the story of my life!
The storms are definitely my favorite. There's nothing more naturally beautiful than watching those clouds roll in from miles away and hearing the wind sweeping across the ridge long before you ever feel it. I think the one positive thing that France taught me about home was the simple beauty of standing on a hilltop and getting lost in the vastness of the sky...
ReplyDelete