Thursday, May 5, 2011

Florida Pics

I debated if this should have a blog or a FB folder.. in the end  I decided a blog. Sadly I didn't do such a good job of taking pictures for whatever reason but I did get some fun ones. So here we go. Not much explanation needed. I hate that I missed so many photo ops and promise to do better next time.


On my way to the airport.


Obviously I'm in the right line. Melbourne FL Yacht Club. :)

The bags were wet when they came it but the weather alert itself was nothing compared to the bumpy ride.

A TN tagged HHR.. Just what I always wanted.


Cat Tails.










Lizards









It says Ft. Pierce. Can you tell?



Needle Fish

Lindsay and Dylan






This is my horrible sunburn. I loath you pray sunscreen.

Weird plant coming through a fence.

Drag Queen at the Cold Keg.

Amateure night.

Super Short toilet in a Pre-K classroom in Palm Bay. 

Jacob LOVES the match game.




Beach Bon Fire



BFF

BFF plus 1 :)










That's how I do the beach... lots of water and jeans rolled up. 

I was trying to center myself and ended up making an OTD in the sand. 


Hiding from the sun.

My old house. Wish I could go back in time.

One of the places I worked during my high school years.



Almost home

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of your dad holding up the tiny t-shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete